Terms and Conditions
1. Acceptance of our terms. When visiting our website, you are agreeing to all of SEOpt.co.uk's Terms and Conditions. You will not use our website for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept our Terms and Conditions, you must leave the website immediately.
2. Advice. The content of this website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from any decisions.
3. Changes to the websites. SEOpt Reserves the right to:
A) Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Websites or any part of it without notice, and you confirm that SeOpt.co.uk shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
B) Change the terms and conditions at any given time.
4. Links to Third Party Websites. Our website may include links to external websites, such as clients, that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites, and you acknowledge that are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5. Delivery Policies. Once you have paid for the service agreed upon, the service will be started within 24 hours, and completed within the agreed time. Clients will receive regular communication with an SeOpt.co.uk client manager, keeping them updated on the work that is being completed. You will be provided with direct methods of contact, such as phone and email, which can be used to contact him/her during normal business hours. All items purchased are solely intangible services and not physical products. The service is provided online, and nothing is physically posted to you.
6. Refund Policy. All payments made to SEOpt are final, and no refunds, unless agreed upon by a senior member of staff. If you feel you are not happy with the service provided, you can contact us at Sales@seopt.co.uk, and our team will give your request special consideration. All decisions made by SeOpt.co.uk are final.
7. SeOpt.co.uk is not responsible for any pricing errors made
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.